Monday 10 November 2014

Wall Collage Ideas

I started to fall in love with wall collage after I saw the show house at Infiniti 3 Residence .. That is a new Condo that recently launched. Their Interior Design is very nice, simple and practical.  Here are some photos...





In fact I did google around on this as well.. and... I found this pretty and nice sample that attracts my eyes..



This wall collage looks so elegance and the color look so rich and classy..




This one is so simple but yet classy...




This is so perfect for bedroom.. so soothing ... 

If you noticed, I'm the type that not so adventures.. I like collage but not the one that looks messy and too much... for me the collage concept is great but as long as it's simple, I will like it..

This can be my reference for my future house...  wink wink.. ;)



2 comments:

  1. Betul2..mmg cantik..aku pun nak buat camni..tp xtau lagi nak buh kat dinding mane pastu sbb duk pk,ape la gmbar nk buh dlm tu..hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. tu la wawa coll gak... menarik dan bole di cuba.

    ReplyDelete