Friday 7 November 2014

The Reality About Success In Career

Looking at myself I may be not so good in selling stuff. So, today I have decided to just keep that intention in my KIV list.

tutup cerita...

Hmmm.. what I'll be doing now??? .. I'll just continue my hobby to write and giving ideas about home, interior design "even I myself not so good in it and probably other that that, I may be can share about my interest, my life and anything that interesting to talk about...

As for the beginning, today I am feeling so good as there's no damage done yet to my pocket...  itu pon because I was so busy today working on web content for my company event website.. Even my contribution is very little but I feel satisfy and happy that I did something for it.

Anyway that's not the topic..  the actual topic is about career life.. it sounds serious right..

well...

After almost 6 years experience of working as an IT person, I started to feel that it is about time for me to divert from IT.. I'm thinking to take my MBA and from there I'm hoping I can go beyond IT..

Ok here is my way of looking at this..

Based from what I observed, it's so obvious that the competition in IT industry is super high. It doesn't mean that I'm giving up and resist to compete but sometimes I feel that companies nowadays are more prefer to hire people that they know, engage the vendor that has the people that they know and promote people that close to them..  I'm not saying that this is wrong... This is just my observation and my point of view..

From this, I would say social networking is the key. People don't really need a special skill to success..All that they need is to expand their social network, building the rapport and act like a professional. 

By having these 3 criteria, their life will be easy and in fact they don't really need to work so hard.. just work smart....

The questions is, does everyone can achieve this? From what I can say, these 3 criteria are not easy to achieve as it's something that linked to the attitude..  But it can be trained and groom from the beginning,,,

Grooming from the beginning means, it has to be trained since the childhood.. On my next blog I'll talk further on this based on my experience and observation..








No comments:

Post a Comment